Well, the Samsung Russia might have accidentally posted the images of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra on its own website.
The image has a bronze or copper-colored device was first spotted by Ishan Agarwal and posted them on twitter. The Samsung Russia website at the bottom of the page named device Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
The phone appearing in the leaked photos actually seems quite similar to the design of the existing Samsung Galaxy 20 though it looks pretty good.
However, as of right now the images seem to have been pulled, and in fact, all the content from that specific URL seems to be pulled down altogether.
It is very much possible that someone possibly the web designer of Samsung’s website got their hands on the wrong assets and that was the end of that. It’s very likely that Samsung is expected to announce the Galaxy Note 20 very soon so the timing of new images being available does fit in properly. Although we weren’t supposed to see them now, I mean at least not before the official launch!
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Device expected features are as follows:
- The triple camera setup on the back along with the left side sensors and an LED flash.
- It’s been assumed to come equipped with 12 GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Runs on the Android version of the V10(Q) operating system.
- The primary camera can be a 40 MP sensor. While on the rear, there could be a 108MP + 48MP + 12MP camera sensor having features like digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, touch to focus, and many more.
It can come with a battery of 4300 mAH.
- Connectivity features include WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0 or later, GPS, VoLTE, NFC, and more.
The Price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphones in India is expected to be at ₹99,999 or around it.
- The launch date of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is rumored to be on 5th August 2020.